Here it is, my first December Daily, part 1:
Friday, December 2, 2011
2011 December Daily - Part 1
I have been admiring the December Dailies made by my fellow scrappers for several years now. These little beauties are pre-made journals used to document your holiday and every day activities through the month of December. I dragged my feet for a while, but this year, I took the plunge and made one for myself. This journal was so much fun to put together. We were traveling for Thanksgiving and I was a little under the weather. So I planned to spend alone time in the hotel room. I packed two boxes of everything that looked remotely Christmasy. Since I've been following Counterfeit Kit Challenge, I have been working very hard to use up my stash. I confess, I did make a few purchases - but only things that were on sale, too cute not to own, and thrift store items. I will add the covers later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesome!!
gorgeous - well done at getting it done too! I thought, planned a bit and had intentions...
Have you considered losing the word verification? I have and haven't had any spam increase. Just takes that much longer to comment!
Post a Comment