Friday, December 2, 2011

2011 December Daily - Part 2

And now, for December Daily part 2:















Having kept a Smash book all summer, I know how fun this will be to fill up. These little books are glimpses into the hectic holiday season and how our lives and priorities evolve over time. They are a great place to keep memories of the big events, the simple traditions and the every day routine. 

Thanks for looking!



4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Oh this is lovely Tricia! Looking forward to seeing it fill.

Anonymous said...

This looks beautiful - a great start to your album

Emily Morgan said...

I kept hoping you were going to say this was a Christmas present for your good friend Emily...guess not. :)

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Tricia, your DD book is GORGEOUS!! Did you use it? I just finished mine a few days ago. But your book is really beautiful - If you haven't done so already, you should link it on the December Daily link on the Counterfeit Kit blog (the link is just below the Mr. Linky for this month). Such a great job of using stash!