Grand Central Station was on our "places to visit" list while were were in New York City. Lizzy had done some research and found a lot of interesting things for us to learn about and look for while we were there.
This layout was done with my June Counterfeit Kit for the "Get in Shape" challenge. I chose to work with a circle. This was easy to incorporate with the clock in Grand Central Station. I also used a clock stamp from Stampin' Up! to carry out my theme. For my big circle, I traced a Tupperware bowl and then sewed around and around on my sewing machine. The flourish stamp is from Scrap Goods. I misted the background paper with Lemon Metallic from Maya Road. This orange paper is the reverse side of the blue and white paper in my June kit.
Have you tried this challenge yet? If not, check it out and let's see what you come up with!
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment so I'll know you were here.
7 comments:
Great LO - I love all the little details with the sewing and stamping.
I love it! Gorgeous color and your circle is fantastic.
Another lovely page - I really like how all the little details work whilst keeping it uncluttered!
I love this one. The color and the white pop of the flowers are perfect!
This is an awesome LO!
Love the little clocks on this - such nice details!
Very pretty, another great job!
Post a Comment