Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop for May! You should have arrived here from Lesa's blog. If not, you may want to start at the beginning so you don't miss a thing.
This month's challenge was to get inspiration from our favorite scrapping manufacturer. I picked this post from October Afternoon's blog. I liked the monochromatic layouts here and thought I would give it a try. Here's my take. This paper is from the Girls Paperie. I used items from my May Counterfeit Kit. I possibly added some things - although if you saw my kit, you would seriously have to wonder why. It was absolutely stuffed!
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment! Now, hop on over to Karen's fabulous blog to get some more inspiration. Enjoy!
20 comments:
I like the fabric bits you've added for texture, and the big flower is a lovely accent. Great page! x
You did a great job making a monochromatic page!! I like the composition of your pictures!! Really tells the story! Really, really nice!!
Great use of the monochromatic scheme especially with the ticket for a pop of colour.
Yep using the metro is an experience :)
This is fantastic! I love the 3photos and how they perfectly show the NYC travel experience. And I love that you added the metrocard.
Love, love, love your layout!
I love everything about your layout! Thanks for the inspiration...new follower here.
Great layering. I love the color scheme although the bottom pic gives me anxiety LOL!
Love your layout and the monochromatic inspiration is a great one! Will have to see if I can do that with what's left of my kit. Had fun looking around your blog today - will definitely be back.
Rinda
This is beautiful. I love the embellishments you used.
Your inspiration page is gorgeous! I love your take on it, with the layers of embellishments! Beautiful!
Ah the Metrocard! I remember that from my trip too. Fabulous layout!!! Love the rubons.
what a great LO - love the cluster of embellishments at the top and the calender(?) behind
A stunning LO!!! Monochromatic is always so striking!!! Wonderful! :)
Very pretty! Love the embellie layering and neutral tones :)
Oh I love monochromatic pages, and your's is no exception!!!
Your layout looks really great.
Fab page - perfect for your theme.
I love the monochromatic layout and the title is perfect.
Great page - I like the dressed-up neutral colors.
Monochromatic pages always come out so nicely...as did yours!
Post a Comment