My first layout using my May Counterfeit Kit was for the OSU telephone scraplift. I love this kit with its blues and pinks and greens. I can't show you the whole layout - that's top secret until the reveal at the end of the month. But here are a few sneak peeks:
I got to use those new adornments from Stampin' Up! They are so pretty and the colors were perfect for this layout. There's a bit of ephemera on this one. Of course, I used a lot of old stash as well. So happy to be using it up. I cut strips of paper and then used a square punch to make the pennants for my banner. I adhered the flags to the baker's twine with my tiny attacher. I love that thing!
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment!
10 comments:
Those are nice big peeks you gave us. Looks great.
Loved to peak...Looks like fun!
I can't wait to see the whole thing!
Mmm Mmmm Mmmm looks like fun!
Great peeks!! I spy a wonderful banner and lots of layering!! :)
I can't wait to see the rest! The colors are looking fabulous!
what a yummy little taste can't wait for the full course
Great looking peeks - love the grey & pink together.
ohh, I can't wait to see the whole thing!!!
*meridy*
Fun peeks and such a lovely colour combo. I like the tiny attacher flags, keep looking at that.
Post a Comment