My take on UmWow Studio's April sketch design. I've been pushing these photos around on my scrappy table for weeks now. So happy to have them scrapped at last. This was really a fun part of our vacation last summer. This family invited us to dinner one evening, they are from Brazil. Other guests were from Colombia. And then our little family of Americans. We felt so welcomed and so at home with these people. And the food was fabulous. Definitely a highlight of our trip. The titles say "welcome" in Spanish and Portuguese.
I used items from my April Counterfeit Kit for this layout. Here is the original sketch from UmWow Studio:
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment!

16 comments:
Looks great Tricia!! Lovin' the color combo and huge titles!
Great take on the sketch and good job using that Counterfeit kit - can't wait to see what else you do Tricia.
Great layout Tricia, like the little "when you're here, you're family" comment at the bottom, really completed the message you were conveying.
Good work on the sketch part and I love the titles in the 2 languages.
This is a great layout. Nice job!
I like the two photos as one block - works well and the two languages/font title is such a nice touch.
I have that same sketch printed out to use. Love how you did the title!!
Stunning! I love the inspiration for using yellow so elegantly. A huge fan of the embellies and that gorgeous bird.
I love the fun photos and beautiful papers on this layout! The little bird element is gorgeous!
Love this warm LO!! Love the little circular bird!!
Great layout- I love the embellies!
Great idea for the title in both languages. Very nice.
This layout pops, and I love the bird embellishment at the bottom. Nicely done.
i love the rosettes you have used and the bird. the combination of colours and then the strong black alpha is really great!
Love the LO the title is fab x
SOOOO PRETTY! :)
Post a Comment