My take on this week's great sketch at GYSO.
I've been saving this city skyline tag - the perfect accompaniment for these photos. We couldn't leave New York last summer without indulging in a huge, gooey slice of pizza! Lizzy was the only one who knew the proper way to hold her slice.
Here is the original sketch:
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment!
6 comments:
Great take on the sketch - I really like the skyline tag. My half completed layout is sitting on the coffee table - I was silly and decided to make my circles out of eyelets - I regretted that decision almost immediately - but we'll see how it turns out.
Love your layout Tricia, now I want pizza for lunch!!
Ooooo...that looks so good! The page is great too.
Totally love the skyline - I have been eyeballing this same sketch but just can't come up with a good thought... love yours!
Cool shots and interpretation of the sketch.
Such a fun layout!! Your circles totally remind me of pizza:) Thanks for playing along at GYSO!
Post a Comment