Monday, August 30, 2010

Self-portrait


Another layout for the OSU blog hop scraplift. The original by Valerie is here

I was at a loss for how to use these rub-ons until I saw how Val did it. I used my border punch to create the red trim. 

Using the ATG again. It's tricky to eyeball the adhesive placement being left handed. I kind of have to turn things upside down sometimes. But I am getting used to it.

This photo was taken by me of me, looking in the mirror in the hotel room in Twin Falls. Seems like I'm always the one taking the pictures and I wanted to be sure everyone remembered that I was on this trip too!




5 comments:

Marlene said...

Great idea of taking your own picture on the trip, sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do!LOL Your layout is terrific and the colors really go together, great scraplift.

Kylie said...

Great picture and great layout - I used those same rub ons on a page this weekend too - actually, the only page not to make it to my blog. I like the idea of taking a picture of yourself, DH and I are usually quite good at passing the camera back and forth though.

Valerie Bishop said...

That's a great self-portrait picture - mine always stink. I'm constantly deleting them - thank goodness for digital!! This is beautiful! I really love the mix of colors and papers and those are some of my favorite AC Thickers!!

Tara O said...

Great photo!

OH no it's tricky for left-handers???? I hope not too bad! PS...I didn't know you were left-handed too!

Geri said...

Great layout! Love the use of the rubons!
Time to pass the camera around and let everybody take a few shots!