For the blog hop scraplift challenge at OSU, I lifted an amazing layout from Miss Kylie. We are supposed to visit the blogs of our friends and scrap a lift we like. Easy challenge, my friends are awesome scrappers.
The original is very simple, or in Kylie's words, "a quickie."
This photo is from our trip to Twin Falls a few weeks ago. Lizzy is hiding behind the curtains in the hotel room, scarfing down an entire loaf of bread. LOL! Just kidding! We were having fun.
"Chomp" seems an appropriate title for the photo, but it also evokes fond memories of my mother and sisters and sneaking each other's treats.
Okay, this bad boy, er, girl, is my new ATG. I just got it a few days ago and had to install the adhesive so I could use it today. I know it looks huge - and it is! But it is amazingly lightweight and easy to use. It holds a 36-yard roll of adhesive. Should last a few days at least. That is my teeny, tiny hand holding it so you can see how gigantic it is.
6 comments:
love mine ... but its the big Yellow one.. your atg gun is prettier :)
I am thinking I need the ATG, but I am scared of it! The thing is huge! Love your LO!
Great job on the lift. I', hopeing to have time for the challenge on Friday! Love your take on her LO
Tricia, love the lift, the colors are great and the title is perfect, love the simplicity of it (and Kylie's too!)
You know that layout I did was for a sketch challenge. You should follow the link on my blog and enter yours again. The prize is a $15 credit at www.cropchocolate.com. Even if you didn't follow the sketch, your layout looks more like the sketch than mine did. Glad to see you using the flair - I love it, but I have sooooo much. The ATG will be a learning curve, but I'm sure you'll love it.
Cool lift - and yeah enter the sketch :)
Keep seeing those ATGs not sure it's in the UK but it does look efficient!
Post a Comment