
The quilt has three different blocks. This is being done with the strip piecing method. I have sewn the top and bottom pieces together. Here are the pieces pushed together so I can see what it will look like. The quilt will have three times this many blocks when it is finished.
Last Friday I scrapped with friends. I did these four layouts. The owls on this first layout are cut from some ribbon I bought at Michaels. One of my favorite pictures of Jakey - what a cutie! Sorry about the glare.
This one is for the sketch challenge at OSU. If I can figure out how to upload it there from my new computer I will be doing great. In the meantime, it's over here. These are just random pictures of Allen playing in the dirt. Used up a lot of red buttons!
Another picture from last April when Lizzy was home. David is looking a little weird but there you go. I like this picture anyway because this is how I always think of them. They are so in love and doting on each other all the time. This paper has been in my stash a long time and I don't really like it but wanted to try to use it. Glad it's gone!
Pictures from last Halloween - that's 2008. I thought these were great costumes. Terry borrowed the things he needed and I got mine from a second hand shop and embroidered the red on the blouse. We saw a live scene with the stunt doubles from this Indiana Jones movie while we were at Universal Studios in Orlando the previous month. This layout is for the journaling/title challenge at OSU.
Thanks for looking!
3 comments:
What a gorgeous gorgeous quilt!! Love the colors and the pattern! Your layouts are great oo! I really like the way you used the MR envies - and what a cute pic! Your costumes are cute - what a great idea!
Oh I so totally love those colors for the quilt! And I agree with Val, great use of the envelopes!
beautiful beautiful quilt!!!
and I too love what you did with the envelopes!
Post a Comment