When I was putting things away earlier this week, I ran across a stack of photos from April 2008. The whole family was together for a change so we took lots of pictures. This first one is of Lizzy and Celestra getting reacquainted. Celestra is not quite one here, and Lizzy had been away at school for a long time. Celestra didn't remember her. Papa helped her get over her fear and they had a nice reunion.
Lizzy studied music at BYU Hawaii. In one of her classes, she had to write an original composition. While she was home, she played it for us.
Whenever Jacob and Allen can go outside, they want to play golf. We keep a bucket of practice balls handy for when we can't get to the driving range. They use those for their golf balls because we don't let them use real ones. They have just as much fun. When Jersey is here, she chases the balls and keeps them in her mouth.
I used up a lot of stash today. Happy me! Thanks for looking.
3 comments:
These are all wonderful! I LOVE the composer one!
Awesome!! What an accomplishment to finish all three layouts today!! They are all great, but I really like the mini golf layouts - the use of all those pics with that design is stunning!
All of these are GREAT, but like Jen, I really love the layout of the composer. There are so many extra details on this page
Post a Comment