Also waiting on my doorstep was the November Scarlet Lime. I just had to take a picture so you could see how loaded this fabulous kit is! She packs these kits with an incredible assortment of paper - some is SL exclusive. There is always a bag full of buttons and tags. You can see for yourself that she doesn't stop there! So many fun things to choose from and a wonderful gallery full of inspiration. I forgot to set out the bottle of Shimmerz that was included in this kit. The color is Plum Pudding - yummy!
I didn't get my JBS Mercantile kit until after I got home from choir practice at 9:30. I have those kits shipped to the store and had to wait until it could be delivered to me (in a roundabout but effective way). It was definitely worth the wait. Notice the beautiful embossed core'dinations cardstock in this kit! There are lovely Primas, crystal gems, Maya Road gingham flowers, journaling cards, etc, etc, etc! She has included a mini set of the patterned paper and a darling photo of an adopted relative. I have had fun using these vintage photos from previous kits. Jenni Bowlin also has a fabulous gallery of ideas.
I spent a little time digging through photos last night, and you can see I have everything else I need right here. So, I'm off to scrap!
3 comments:
Fun stuff! A local craft store here is going out of business. Everything is 80% off. I thought of you when I walked by the scrapbook dept. Wished I knew what you would have liked.
Glad you liked it ;)! Love the look of the JB kit - I've been eyeing them, I might consider getting her kits after the new year!!
what awesome goodies - love your quilt!
Post a Comment