Thursday, October 29, 2009

LOAD 26 & 27

Making progress with the floor. All the new boards are in place. I'm shut up in my scrappy room - not a bad place to be. I can hear the sander. I can smell the sawdust. Out my window I can see snow!!!


These pictures were taken in April of 2008, around Easter time when Lizzy was home from school for a break. Celestra wasn't feeling well but tried to be happy. Papers from old SG kit. Other miscellaneous stuff from stash.


These pictures are perfect for today. This event was in 2008. The Adjusters Association always plans a fun activity for their Christmas party which they have in February every year. Adjusters are very busy during the winter holidays. Papers, stickers and journaling spot from last year's Christmas kit swap. All else from stash.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Glad there's progress on your floor! I'm sure you're more than ready to get everything back in its place. Great LOs! Love the design on the first and the title on the second. ;)

Annette said...

The floor is looking good!! I love the cold noses page and the pretty snowflakes.

Jen said...

Lovely LO's!!!

ladynurse4 said...

The floor is coming along. I know you will be glad when it is finished. The Lo's are great. Great titles for both!

Geri said...

All are great layouts - I love the "cold noses" - very pretty! Your floor is looking great! I love hardwood floors!