Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LOAD 24 & 25


I came home yesterday to a royal mess from the floor work being done. Sawdust and wood chips everywhere. And my new Mac was here a day early. This picture is from today's mess. He had to remove some of the old floor pieces so he can add the new flooring without having a line. I don't know how a person can work in these conditions! Somehow I managed to do these two layouts. This first one is of Lizzy's Seminary graduation. She and Bridgette have been best friends since first grade. Sorry about the glare on these. I can't be where I normally am to take pictures.


Here is Lizzy in her graduation dress. She is so beautiful to me. She always has an easy smile and looks so confident and happy.



All papers from an old SG kit. Blue flowers from SU, I sprayed them with glimmer mist. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

ladynurse4 said...

I like how you used that note paper for an embellishment.

Jen said...

These are terrific!!!!

Valerie Bishop said...

So pretty - love how you used the stick pin in the ribbon! I recognize that pp from Scrapgoods - I think I still have some of it!! I need to revisit those kits - I still have them in boxes stored in my scrappy armoire!!

Annette said...

The floor looks a wreck now but soon it will be gorgeous. You will love it. Elizabeth looks so sweet in her dress.