Sunday, October 25, 2009

LOAD 22 & 23

Trying to catch up with the LOAD challenge but still two days behind. The pictures in this first layout are from 1991. As I've been digging through old photos, I must have hit a goldmine from that time frame. Anyone still have some of those bottle caps from SG? This is my first time to use them and I love it! Snowflakes and brads from SU.


I was going to make a mini album for my quilt photos but then I stopped quilting all together. I had this great paper from SU that looks like fabric. Pawsitively Prints I think it's called. Very simple LO that focuses on the photos. Got the sketch from October Page Maps. I usually do better lifting an actual LO but this was perfect.




This is a two-page layout. Here is how it will look in the album. It's straight in real life - I used a ruler. Just so hard to get a good photo.



Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

Gorgeous quilts! I hear you on the difficulty of getting a straight photo.

I used my bottlecaps but wasn't that enamoured - too lumpy for this scrapper.

Jen said...

I LOVE what you did with the bottle caps! Too cool!

ladynurse4 said...

such beautiful quilts! Wow! What talent! Love the ho ho ho lo with all the snowflakes.

Valerie Bishop said...

These are both awesome - love the embellies you used on your Christmas layout and the pics take center stage on your quilt layout!!