Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Funky Shoes

Yesterday I finally went shopping at Dillards for new spring clothes. I was tired and ready to go home but still needed new sandals. While searching, I found these awesome shoes on the clearance rack. They were marked down from $79.00 to $23.70. What a rockin' deal! Honestly, Dillards has the best shoes and the best sales. I thought I knew why they were on sale. They are kind of ugly after all!


I have some brown leather mules that I bought at Eddie Bauer years ago and I have loved them. But the minute I put my feet in these Born mules, I knew it was out with the old and in with the new!


My feet absolutely sighed! These may be funny to look at - the soles look like tractor tires and the toe box looks too big for the rest of the shoe - but my feet have never experienced so much comfort.



I think this picture clearly shows that they are a little odd looking. Comfort isn't always pretty. Just so you know, I wasn't the only one to discover this bit of heaven, these shoes were flying off the rack!

2 comments:

Jen said...

We like happy feet!!! :)

Aleta said...

I kinda like them!