Today the girls at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog posted some links for making doilies - the latest craze - and for making flowers. Since I've been in a crochet mood lately, I decided to try my hand at making a doily. I didn't make the whole thing because I wanted a small one. I used one pattern for the middle and a different pattern for the edge. Here you go. My first doily. Warts and all.
And finally, the reveal of my version of the May scraplift for OSU. I used my May Counterfeit Kit for this one. On our way home from New York last summer, we were delayed in Denver. Every time a plane would come in to our terminal, they would announce that it was going somewhere besides Boise and we were to move to a different terminal. We got our exercise lugging our carry on baggage around the airport.
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment!
13 comments:
I wish I could crochet - your doily looks great! On your LO I love that you added in the boarding pass/ticket
What a pretty little doily. Good job Tricia. I like the little pennants on your page. Sweet!
Lovely doily - lovely page! You are on a roll.
Love your doily. To me, they can dress things up and make them look so classy. Joe's Mama crocheted and I have her work scattered throughout the house. Love 'em!
Gray layout... love the flag banner!
Your doily is awesome-wish I could crochet!! Love the layout, too, awesome banner!
I love the doily and the layout!
Love the doily! I wish I could do that! You are blessed with many talents!
really pretty doily. lovely layout
The doily is great. I have tried to crochet but it always becomes a hot mess.
I LOVE your doily! I can't crochet, knit or sew so I am AMAZED at those that can. I like your title on the layout too!
Your doily is lovely! I really admire people who can crochet!
I love your doily. Do you remember where the pattern is from? Is it online? This layout is awesome too. Have you been scrapping lately, this layout is from July - it's awesome! Just wondering if you've done anything lately???? ;) xoxo
Hey Julie Ann! Not sure you will get this message. I tried to email you, but my computer won't let me. I did get the pattern online. Not sure where. In fact, I think I just crocheted the center part of the doily because I wanted a small one. I haven't been scrapping since mid-summer. I've been quilting!
Post a Comment