These pictures were taken in Manhattan. I think we had grabbed a quick bite before we went to the theater. Terry and Lizzy were good photo subjects while eating their hot dogs. Lizzy had told us that we could always find something to eat on the street and she was right.
Using up my June Counterfeit Kit here. Everything here was in my kit. I am really plowing through this one; it's nearly gone!
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment!
9 comments:
I like the strips of ribbon in the corner and anchoring the stacked photos - cool use of white space again.
funny, finding food on the street... Lovely lo as always.
I love how the paper works for this one, and the butterflies and spritzed corners are both fabulous.
Will get back to cutting into my kit today.
Rinda
Those embellishments are wonderfully understated - well done.
Are these rubons on your layouts. I really like them!
Kim - the butterfly's home is a rub-on from Jenni Bowlin.
I was just going to ask the same thing - those butterflies are lovely. Great LO again!
Magnificent! The colors are super!
Really like the street eating LO - the design is great and I *love* the butterfly stamp or rub-on. That's gorgeous!
Post a Comment