While we were in Manhattan, we saw so many things that were interesting to us. The tall, tall buildings, street vendors, police on horseback, tourists and especially the locals were fascinating. This was a busy day. We went to Central Park, Broadway and the temple. We ate our meals on the street. Such a fun day.
I made this layout using my June kit for the Counterfeit Kit Challenge. I am loving my kit this month! These were the perfect papers and embellies to really plow through those vacation photos with. My sewing machine was out, so I stitched across the top and bottom of this page. Then, just for fun, I stamped in several places on the background with a stamp from SU's Lots of Bots set. These butterflies were in the original kit, and now I have used up my last two. Not to worry. Tutorials for making your own vellum butterflies are linked here.
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment so I'll know you were here!
6 comments:
Tricia I love it! Great job!
I love the font of your title. Great Layout!
I love that picture looking up at the buildings. Nice layout.
Love the pp you chose. I like how your photos still shine through!
Rinda
Awesome layout-love the photos, butterflies, everything!
I am loving the stitching!
Post a Comment