I finally got all my finished layouts put into page protectors, and most of them are even in albums. That was a big job - I didn't realize how much scrapping I had done! I owe my productivity to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. They have helped me to see my own stash with new eyes. Some of the girls doing this challenge amaze me. Several of them have used up their kits already! Feeling inspired, I sorted through my April Counterfeit kit and organized my papers and embellishments to see what I had left. This paper made me think of the photos from the shopping trip Elizabeth and I took to buy her wedding dress. I was tired that day, so I told her we would go to one shop and try some others the next day. To my great pleasure, she found the dress she loved at this shop and we bought it on the spot! She had fun being pampered and treated like a princess while trying on scads of gowns. I sat in the chair, resting and watching. I could tell when she had found 'the dress' by the look on her face.
Thanks for looking and leaving a comment!
9 comments:
Beautiful dress and gorgeous layout. Looks like it will be a day to remember!!!
Beautifully done.
So pretty...great job!
such a very pretty layout. so great that you have recorded this moment - you have inspired me to think about this for myself. My mum said that I got "that look". I am sure I have a photo somewhere. love it!
Lovely photos-and such a sweet, elegant layout!
Oh, such memories!! Takes me back to when my daughter and I went dress shopping for her wedding!! Love your style!! This is a great LO!!
Lovely dress and page - I like the stamped doilies and the date.
Oh how beautiful! Great page to remember a lovely day with.
I love this page and how you made it go with the dress!
Post a Comment