Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Counterfeit Kit


The Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is absolutely my new favorite place on the web. I was so inspired by my March kit last month that I had a really productive scrapping month. This morning I put the dregs of that kit away. This afternoon I dug through my stash to create a new kit. Here is the inspiration kit from Front Porch Kits:


I like their mix of colors and patterns. Here are my papers:



I know. I have a lot of paper. I have a lot of embellishments too. Here they are:


My kit includes pieces from previous Scarlet Lime, Studio Calico and Jenni Bowlin kits; Stampin' Up! papers, lace and pom pom trim; and some paper flowers I made myself for an OSU swap but haven't used yet.

Stay tuned! I can hardly wait to start using this kit!

21 comments:

Geri said...

I love the paper with the crowns on it and those little metal clips.... tooo kewl!

Pam from Maine said...

Really like your embellishments. Can't wait to see them in use.

Kylie said...

And I can hardly wait to see what you do with it Tricia ;-) You have several papers that made my kit "shortlist" - I make such a mess sorting out what will go in my kit!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

I love what you put together, especially your embellies!!! I agree, it's my new fav place on the web too!!!! xoxo

Crystal said...

How fun! I like the way you photographed everything! I love the little sewing machines, can't wait to see what you make with this awesome kit! Thanks for playing at Counterfeit Challenge!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Your kit looks amazing!!! I too love this site!! The kit I make is as wonderful to me as getting one in the mail! It sure makes scrapping fun! Have fun with all of these goodies!! :)

Emily said...

Great kit! You have some great paper! The sewing machines are awesome!

Tara O said...

I cannot wait to see what you do with this kit this month!!!!!

Kim Strother said...

I love the swing machine paper, it's so cute! It totally caught my eye!

scrappymo! said...

Love the little scissors paper and the sewing maching paper. Your kit looks great.

Laura said...

Also loving the sewing machine paper!

Margie said...

I love your kit-what a lovely mix!

Susanne said...

I like your kit very much. I too have lots of bits and pieces from pretty much those same kits. Enjoy scrapping with it.

Clair said...

Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. A scrumptious looking kit!

Missus Wookie said...

Tricia - that is a gorgeous kit. You all are inspiring me, looking forward to sorting out my kit.

A Creative Operation said...

I love the sewing machines! I can't wait to see what you use that for!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I love your paper choices, especially the crowns and vintage sewing machine papers! Lovely!

joyce rodli said...

Great pull together:-)

~Mar said...

Great kit!

Sherri Everett Thompson said...

Tricia, what a beautiful kit! I love your papers and embellies!

Jessica ♥ said...

lovely kit!