Our goodies from this morning's trip to the market. Red beets, green onions, cabbage, summer squash, red fingerling potatoes, Armenian cucumber, kettle corn, cookies and lemonade. I forgot to set out the cheese - it is hiding under the beet tops. Today's selection is a lovely Danish Pearl. I learned something about the market today, everything that is sold there must be made or grown in Idaho. One vendor had some pretty sterling silver charms and I asked about them. She told me they could only give them away free with the purchase of the bracelets they made because the charms are not made in Idaho. So there you go.
Lizzy and her friend each bought necklaces made from bottle caps. They were very pretty and fun. Under the epoxy (or whatever it is) is a gold airplane charm backed with an antique-looking map. Cat's necklace had a tiny seashell and a glittery background.
No comments:
Post a Comment