Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Do not feed the pigeons!




Must be a pigeon problem in New York.

Around here it's squirrels, but I've never seen a "do not feed the squirrels" sign.

This patterned paper, the black rub-ons, yellow lace and brown flower are from the latest Scarlet Lime kit. Green and yellow ribbon from SU. Chip board bird from a previous SL kit. Bird and swirl rub-ons from my stash. I pleated the lace as I sewed it to the LO.

I did not have to come up with a title for this one - there it is in the photo!

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Great layout Tricia, love how you pleated the lace.

Valerie Bishop said...

just beautiful pp and lacy embellies!! great idea to use the sign in the pic as the title too!!

Kylie said...

I hates me some pigeons!!! I'm with the sign! Great layout.

She's a Color Queen said...

That is a really fun layout Tricia!

ladynurse4 said...

Love the lace and how you used so many different PP.