I don't remember this pattern being so tricky! It looks easy enough but that roll at the top was kind of strange. I added buttons to the mattress so the stuffing wouldn't shift in the laundry. I do remember having to wash Heather's carrier a few times.
I had planned to make a little quilt from the sample I made of the Tumbling Blocks pattern but it is nowhere to be found. Gremlins. Heather had sent over some fabric to use in making clothes for Celestra's doll - fabric she would recognize. I had this flannel left over so now it is a quilt. I cut out some of the ladybugs and appliqued them onto a few of the pink squares just for fun. The other side is light pink with monkeys - it's reversible. Sorry it is coming out sideways. I don't know why and don't know how to make it stop.
4 comments:
That is sooo sweet! What a fun and special Christmas memory it will make.
How wonderful!!!!!
Celestra is going to love it! I can see her taking it everywhere she goes.
WOW! What a special gift.
Post a Comment