Monday, December 21, 2009

At random . . . again

A few days ago, I left a pair of nylons on the very edge of the bed. Later, when I came to get ready for bed, I found Smudge snuggled up on them. She barely fits. Not sure how she didn't fall right off. But she does love dirty laundry.




This weekend when the kids were here, Allen had these little guys in his pockets. But later I found them abandoned here, on the stairs. They went to church with us the next day.



Today I had a lovely surprise in the mail. My dear friend Annie (whom I have never met) sent me a beautiful angel ornament. She didn't know that it would perfectly match the pink ornaments on my Christmas tree. Ann and I have shared many laughs and tears over the years through cyberspace - and occasionally over the phone. She's been amazingly courageous this year and her peach of a husband has faithfully kept all her friends up to speed on her condition as she's been through this challenging ordeal. The angel says 'hope' and that's what I wish for her - hope. Always in my prayers Annie!

1 comment:

Tara O said...

HAHAHA.....our Smudge likes paper.