Monday, October 5, 2009

October LOAD 1 & 2

I'm starting out the month a little slow because I've been sewing instead of scrapping. Now I will have to try to catch up. Here are layouts one and two for the October LOAD challenge. I'm not proud of the first one, just put it in here so I could count it, LOL! In real life it is a square within a square but looks completely crooked here. These are random pictures of Jersey, David's dog, with the little kids. I love the one of Jersey laying in the rain gutter. Notice her fat, little baby tummy! Look quickly, but don't agonize over trying to find something nice to say about it.


I love this adorable photo of Allen and Jacob. David and Yazmin took the boys to PoJo's one day. At PoJo's they can eat and play all kinds of games. David took this picture of their reflection. I love their mouths in this shot. They are really focused on the prizes. They are oblivious to everything else. I think they are two and five here.

6 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

they are both gorgeous and I love the pics in both of the layouts!! What cute little boys and doggie!! Love all the enbellies in the bottom layout!

Geri said...

Great layouts!
I love the picture placement and little arrows on the first one!!

Jen said...

I love both of them!!!

ladynurse4 said...

such adorable pics of the dog! The other one is fantastical!! Love the flourishes and the numbers. Love that you used the stripes horizontally. I don't think I have ever done that.

Marlene said...

That pic of Jersey laying in the rain gutter is too cute! Love how you placed the embellies on the 2nd layout, printed it so I could lift it!!

Kylie said...

Love these - especially the second one. I can't believe you put bunny ears on that poor puppy ;-)