A journal of sorts. Stuff about my family, my hobbies, my life.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Clothes for Dolly
A few weeks ago I took my grandchildren to a scout auction at the church. One of the items up for bid was a baby doll with an assortment of handmade doll clothes and blankets. Celestra, who is two, spotted the doll from across the room and squealed, "Baby!" We were outbid. Knowing a baby doll would be a hit, we decided that is what we would get her for Christmas. We bought this darling baby doll and I have been busy making clothes for it using a pattern that I had when her mother was her age.
3 comments:
Oh she'll love it - what cute clothes :) Have you got anything snuggly to cuddle planned? DD loved fleecy pjs for her bedtime companions.
Oh the doll and clothes are just darling! I'm sure you're enjoying the doll too, dressing her up and such. WTG!!!
Oh wow!!!! The baby is sure to be a hit! Beautiful job on making the clothes!
Post a Comment