
We are expecting a light frost tonight so we got the garden blankets out of the shed and onto the plants. You can see that some of the grape tomatoes are not covered. We ran out of blankets. Not to worry, we still have plenty that are protected. It's pretty windy outside so we had to anchor the blankets with bricks and logs.

Hopefully the apples can take care of themselves. We had a bumper crop this year - in spite of the squirrels.

I found a packet of pictures and papers this afternoon that I had put together some time ago but never scrapped. This is my daughter-in-law, Yazmin and my granddaughter Celestra. They both came into our family in 2007. Celestra was born in June, Yazzy and David were married in October. David took this picture when they were visiting Heather's family.
4 comments:
Those apples look wonderful. We have 2 apple trees, but they are to young to produce fruit
Love the layout.. especially the ... uhh, I think its BG rubons with bling? I could be wrong (there's a first time for everything) but whatever it is it really looks nice.
Rubons are SU - probably the first ones they made. Beads are the last from Missus Wookie. Good guess though!
Yummmmmmmm! Apples! :)
Beautiful layout!
gorgeous lo!! I love the mix of the green and pink together!
Post a Comment