Friday, June 12, 2009

Big Lots Deal


A friend at OSU told us about a super deal on Thickers at Big Lots. I never shop there but I made an exception. I stopped there Tuesday on my way home from work - made myself late for an appointment later that afternoon, but what a deal! Thickers are normally around $5.00 a package and they were on sale for $2.00. Granted they didn't have a big variety, but Thickers are Thickers and you just gotta have 'em.


After I gathered up all the Thickers I wanted I saw a plain, cardboard box on the top shelf so I pulled it down to see what was in it. American Craft buttons! Lots and lots of buttons! AC is one of my favorite scrapping companies. I had to get one package in every color in the box.



Next I read that some of the other OSU girls had found different Thickers in their cities from the ones I got. So today I went to the Big Lots in Meridian. Happily, they did have a different assortment so I got two more fonts. All in all I got glitter, vinyl, chipboard, velvet, felt, and puffy. I just love a good deal! And you can never have too many Thickers.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Great find! So much fun.