
So now I have a drugstore on my kitchen counter. A rescue inhaler to keep with me at all times in case I get into a similar situation in the future. Antibiotics, something to kick the allergic response and Zantac. Doc says my immune system is depressed. Probably because I don't get enough sleep. I am out of the gym for the rest of the week.
I did some research on the internet and learned that this is becoming more and more prevalent. (Something about chemically induced AIDS.) All the chemicals in the air, on our food, in our clothing - everywhere - are hard on our bodies. This explains why I get nauseous when I pass by the tires at Costco - the smell is too much for me. We still have a lot to learn about being green.
4 comments:
Wow! That's scary! I'm glad you found out what is wrong. My hubby is of the same mind. He's gotten very green recently because of his interest in beekeeping and learning that the decline of the bees is mostly because of overuse of chemicals to supposedly kill off diseases rather than letting them take care of themselves naturally. Hope you feel better soon!
This is horrilbe! I hope you feel better. We are slowly making changes to green too. Just better all around!
HOLY SMOKES GIRL. Feel better soon.
I know what you mean about that tire smell! Hope you are feeling better soon ~
PS ~ we'll be over your way at the end of June, visiting Seamus' breeder ~ hope we can touch base!!
Post a Comment