The colors seem perfect for scrapping spring photos, and the design and feeling seemed somehow familiar. They reminded me of my latest Stampin' Up! purchase from the Occasions Mini. I believe the entire collection was called Apothecary Art. Some papers are from previous SU selections, along with a piece from Sassafrass Lass and two from Echo Park. The original kit did not include cardstock, but I can't scrap without it so I added colors that I thought enhanced the papers.
In another life I will create a small kit. But until then, this is my embellishment pack:
I have included ribbons and baker's twine from SU, rosette trim from Prima, flowers from Prima, American Crafts, and some I made myself. The original kit had a lot of tags, so I included a variety in my own kit. Hoping to make a dent in my stash, I added some journaling stickers, journaling note papers, more stickers, rhinestones and pearls, and doilies. Finally, my kit has two sets of Thickers. I have gathered stamps and dies for making butterflies, bird cages, doilies and labels. Hopefully I will be able to show those to you as the month goes on.
Here's the big picture.
Thanks for looking!

14 comments:
Love your comment, "in another life. . . "
LOL!
Rinda
Beautiful kit! And I am like you - in another life maybe go smaller. But this life I have too much in my stash and need to use it!
You cracked me with your comment 'in another life'.... I'm happy to see I'm not the only one going for BIG kits... can't help it.
I wish you (and me) to use most of this beautiful kit you gathered. you did an great job on this.
I'm really looking forward to see what lovely creations you'll be making with this so springy kit.
Happy Easter!
WOW! Look at all those embellishments!!! Gorgeous loveliness!
Gorgeous kit!! Loved your choice of embellishments!!
HAHAHA "another life".
Absolutely beautiful kit, Tricia! Love your colors and embellies!
You are too funny! Enjoy your not-so-little kit.
Yeah for scrap room make overs being done and you getting to scrap! So happy to see you pop up in my browser reader - fun colours in your not so little kit too.
You made me smile with "In another life I will create a small kit." ;-) I think we can all relate there!
Lovely kit and what pretty papers and colours. Mmmm. I can see some lovely layouts coming out of this.
I love your papers and all those embellishments! Beautiful kit!
Such pretty cheerful colors. I see lots of fun in there.
This is lovely! You are obviously very organized and I'll bet you get a lot of LO's out of this! Great job.
Gorgeous kit! love those embellies!
THanks for visiting :). I love your big kit! Weren't the colors fun to play with this month?
Post a Comment