Thursday, March 10, 2011

New York Aquarium

I did this layout super fast this morning. I had the March sketch from UmWow Studio in front of me along with my March Counterfeit Challenge kit. Still scrapping those vacation photos! I added the gray cardstock and tan Fozz Felt from my stash. Used my Tim Holtz tiny attacher for the first time - what a cute thing that is. Lizzy is standing in the shadow to keep the sun out of her eyes - I almost didn't even see her in this photo.
Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

Margie said...

Love how you included the memorabilia!

Valerie Bishop said...

Love the diecut felt and the small colored circles at the bottom of your layout!! Beautiful!

Geri said...

You're right, I overlooked Lizzy too... now I see her. Love love love TH!!!!
Girl, you are rocking your conterfeit kit!

Mad for Paper said...

I always love to see memorabilia in a layout/book. makes it so much more personal.
TFS
Ang

A Creative Operation said...

I really love pages with memorabilia when you have it! Nicely done!

ladynurse4 said...

Very nicely done. love the small circles at the bottom and the use of memoribilia.

Crystal said...

Good job including the memorabilia and I like the little circles on the bottom!

Kylie said...

Great layout Tricia, I missed Lizzy too! When are you gonna scrap those engagement pics?

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

Really great layout! I love the dots near the bottom. Nice touch!

Bethany

ms.schwiet said...

love that die cut piece

Dawnree said...

I love how you used so much of the memorabilia. The line of dots is such a nice touch as well.

Pam from Maine said...

What a nice way to preserve your memories. Love the tickets included.

DeeDee Catron said...

I love that diecut background behind your photo - super neat!

Jimjams said...

Brilliant to add the tickets and I love the line of circles across the bottom.