Welcome to Counterfeit Kits mini challenge blog hop! Thanks for stopping by. If you are following the blog hop, you have arrived here from Angela's blog.
This is the beautiful sketch from Scraps of Darkness that was to be inspiration in creating our own work of art. I love the design of this layout and especially the cluster of embellishments on the side.
I found this photo of my now-23-year-old daughter when she was not yet a toddler. The colors in the photo were perfect for the papers and embellies in my counterfeit kit. I am loving using up my stash this way! Here is my rendition of the sketch:
Please leave a comment so I know you were here, and then hop on over to Kim's blog.

30 comments:
Beautiful LO, I love how you have used the heart doiles, I hve some of those and have never used them on a LO before so you have inspired me to try, thank you xxx
Oh what a cutie :) Oh I like the journaling strips and the doilies make the flowers pop.
Oh my goodness, I just love this layout! The photo is adorable, of course, and the flower-doily combos are delightful!
Great layout! I love that cutsie baby picture!
Beautiful layout! I love your take on the sketch!
Oh how gorgeous. I need to get me some doilies. Great job!
Love your layout and those doilies are beautiful!
love your layout! such perfect picture tfs
Great use of those heart doilies Tricia. This layout is gorgeous. That is such a cute photograph of Lizzy.
This is just so sweet and cute! Love the photo and the page! The doilies with flowers are great!
adorable pic for an adorable page. My favorite part is the scalloped part
I really like the heart doilys and the picture is PERFECT!
Great photo, what a doll!
TFS
Ang
lovely, lovely, lovely
love those heart doilies- really cute photo too
Gorgeous page for a cute pic - love the B&W paper and the pink bobbly trim.
What an adorable picture and an absolutely gorgeous layout!!!
How cute is that photo, and how fabulous is your layout. Splendid!
Your photo is adorable! I love the heart-shaped doilies you used! Beautiful page!
Adorable! I love the flowers and doilies together like that!
Tricia, what an adorable photo and layout! Your doilies are such a sweet touch, and I just love the bracket-shaped photo mat. Thanks so much for sharing!
That face sure hasn't changed all that much over the years. Sooooo cute!
Oh Tricia! That is beautiful. Every single detail is just awesome. Love the lacy heart doilies!
Beautiful page! Those flowers are gorgeous! And the photo is so precious!
oh my...I REALLY like this layout! The doilies are so pretty...and the embellishments look beautiful!
*meridy*
Great layout! The picture is so cute and I love the way you added the doilies.
fantastic! Love the background PP and of course your embellishments are great!
A very cute layout! Love all the flowers and doilies!
The doilies and flowers are awesome. Great layout.
I'm into doilies and the hearts are awesome, your layout is so sweet! I love to scrap old photos too!
Post a Comment