Monday, May 10, 2010

Woodside



The May Studio Calico arrived today. It had this wonderful, textured Coordinations cardstock and the perfect patterned paper for these photos of Lizzy at the train station. Everything on this layout is from the kit except the stickles and black cardstock from my stash. I cut out the butterfly from the quality control tag and added some dimensionals to lift the wing.

I used my new camera to take this shot. So far, point and shoot. But I've started reading the manual (gasp!), so I should be able to have more fun with it eventually.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Valerie Bishop said...

Oh my goodness! This is just gorgeous! You're right - the pics ARE perfect for the pp! And I love how you did the title!

Annette said...

What a great page. I love the map background the the use of the buttons. Elizabeth is going to have so much fun seeing all you've done.

Jen said...

love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Missus Wookie said...

Oh that map background looks great - like the buttons in the title too.

Geri said...

Love the buttons in the title! Very clever!

ladynurse4 said...

Love the positioning of the two photos at the top with the scallops of that green cardstock. Great use of the buttons.