Wednesday, May 5, 2010
March Scraplift and a Sneak Peek
The March scraplift at OSU has been revealed. Here's my take. The layout I received to lift had a large circle with different patterned papers behind the photo. I love this photo of Lizzy 'holding up the world' and thought it would be perfect for the circle in the scraplift. I found this wonderful overlay in my stash and love how it works with the lines in the photo!
Finished the May scraplift this afternoon. What a great layout I had to work with! I was able to use some techniques that I had forgotten about and I loved the results. Here's a little preview to whet your appetite.
Getting more comfortable with PSE. No tantrums today.
Thanks for looking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a gorgeous LO! I do love how the transparency works on it, too.
Pretty pages. I love May's with the beautiful colors. Oh and by the way, Tricia, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope your day is special...just like you!
such pretty happy colors on your May scraplift!
Love the stitching on the ribbon in the sneak peak. And I soooo totally love the picture on the top layout...
PSE isn't all that hard - once you get the hang of it there is soooo much you can do.
cool! I've missed doing the scraplift challenges. I hope I can get a few in during the summer! :)
Post a Comment