A journal of sorts. Stuff about my family, my hobbies, my life.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
April Sneak Peek
Scraplift for April finished and submitted. This was a great layout to work with, and I tried some colors I don't usually use. I really liked the results. (Still making friends with PSE - grrr!)
I love the looks of this already - the colors are stunning and I can't wait to see the full version!! Looks like you have included another hobby of yours - LOVE that!!
7 comments:
can't wait to see this one. beautiful colors and love the bird!
sneak peak is in interesting... did you crochet something I see? Is that ribbon? Gosh its lovely
!
I don't know what PSE is but you must be doing it just fine. I like your sneak peak. Great photo arrangement.
I love the looks of this already - the colors are stunning and I can't wait to see the full version!! Looks like you have included another hobby of yours - LOVE that!!
The LO is just as stunning as the sneak peek promises! she rocked the Telephone Scraplift this month.
I can't wait to see it! I always love your LO's!
Gorgeous colours and I like the way you've combined them into one :)
Post a Comment