Friday, March 12, 2010

Scrapping again



Finally scrapping again. These are more of Lizzy's pictures. She had lots of photos of the busy streets, trains and street signs in New York. These things are obviously interesting to her because the city is so much bigger and busier than her hometown. Great new papers and embellies from the Scarlet Lime kit. (I love this blue flower. In my previous life, I would have hoarded it and never used it. Pat me on the back for using it right away.)











These pictures are from her first area even though they were on the last card she sent. I'm getting so confused! Lizzy will have to rearrange the pages in her scrapbook(s) when she gets home. Hoping I'm right that this is a District photo. More lovely things from the SL kit and some thickers from my stash. These are Jenni Bowlin butterflies - so pretty.

6 comments:

Jen said...

These are awesome!!!

Kylie said...

Do you own a video camera Tricia? I want to see a recording of Lizzy's reaction when she realizes what you have done with her pictures when she finally gets home. You're a wonderful mother and this is such an awesome gift.

Great pages. I love that Brooklyn district banner.

Missus Wookie said...

Yeah for using the blue flowers. Both are lovely - and I'm with Kylie, hope she realizes how much love, time, energy and stash went into these pages.

Valerie Bishop said...

These are gorgeous!! Love the city life layout!! Yay for using your flowers now instead of never...LOL!

Geri said...

Great layouts!!! I totally love the first one, you pulled it together beautifully!!!

ladynurse4 said...

These are just great! Beautiful use of the flowers and great pp.