Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Little Scrappin'



I saw this paper at the new scrapbook store and couldn't resist since Lizzy is in New York, New York. I had these great pictures of the city from her last CD and thought they were perfect. This is very simple, took me about 15 minutes, and I love it. I cut off the bottom piece of PP with the title and then trimmed down the rest to leave a border of the shimmery CS. Sewed around the edge of the paper (twice), then inked the edges of the bottom strip with SU Dusty Durango. This little scrap of ribbon was lying on my desk and seemed just the right touch. Not sure where it came from, but I would guess a SL kit. The felt flowers and brads are SU, Prima say it in pearls. Easy-peasy!

Thanks for looking! Leave me some love!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Love how you left a border and then added the sewing border. Also, the overall layout is very nice, I like it!

Valerie Bishop said...

This is perfect! Don't you just love when a layout comes together so quickly and just as you wanted it?? I just love the design of this!

Missus Wookie said...

Oh I like how've you used the paper - cut down to leave a border is so effective with the sewing.