A journal of sorts. Stuff about my family, my hobbies, my life.
Love the sneal peak. I can't wait to see the entire LO. Still trying to figure out the silver leafing??? Thats my guess - or foil paper. Can't wait till the mystery is solved.
I thought candy wrapper when I saw the silver... look forward to seeing it :)
It's more beautiful in full! LOL
Looks very pretty - and intruiging - can't wait to the the cool technique you used!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love the sneal peak. I can't wait to see the entire LO. Still trying to figure out the silver leafing??? Thats my guess - or foil paper. Can't wait till the mystery is solved.
I thought candy wrapper when I saw the silver... look forward to seeing it :)
It's more beautiful in full! LOL
Looks very pretty - and intruiging - can't wait to the the cool technique you used!
Post a Comment