I just got the new scraplift layout for January and realized I hadn't shared this one from December. Now that it's been revealed at OSU, I can post it here in its entirety.
Miss Sis likes to sit in the bathroom and watch me do my hair and makeup. And she likes to look in the mirror. I thought this was a perfect shot - kids always put the mirror right up to their faces. I don't know about you, but if I did that, I wouldn't be able to see a thing, LOL!
New paper and stamp from Scarlet Lime, Fozz Felt from Peachy Cheap deal, SU brads (still using up the Pretties Kit - love that!), Thickers, Maya Road envie, rubon and trim from stash.
1 comment:
This is gorgeous! great pictures and wonderful elements.
Can you email me at
tjgordenmom at sbcglobal dot net so that I can give you my snail mail addy for the What's the Scoop swap please?
thanks! hugs
Post a Comment