Monday, December 7, 2009

Decking the Halls!



So fun to be getting ready for Christmas. Terry put the outside lights up right after Thanksgiving. We had snow during the night and the lights are so pretty peeking out under their blanket of white. I love having the nativity set up. I don't always use it because there are so many pieces and it is a lot of work. I've had so much insomnia lately, I put it up in the middle of one night when I was wide awake and needed to be busy doing something quiet! I used the curio for additional pieces, but I still have a lot left in the closet. This is probably my favorite tree. I love the gold and pink ornaments, most of them look vintage and very Victorian. Celestra is learning to leave things alone. She points at them and says, "I don't touch that."


2 comments:

Missus Wookie said...

"I don't touch that!" How very true. We used to chorus, "look with your eyes not your hands" on a regular basis with small people around.

These days we can trust them to pick up carefully tho'.

Jen said...

I love your tree and nativity scene. :)