
I kind of lost my mojo Friday even though I really wanted to scrap. So I resorted to thievery on these next three layouts. These are practically straight lifts from the Scarlet Lime gallery. Thanks girls!
I used one panorama photo instead of a series of photos here, no journaling needed. Love the colors of these two kits.

I had about decided not to scrap these next photos. They were so disjointed. Then I saw them all in one pile and realized how they could fit on one layout. I hope to get some kind of story about why Lizzy took a picture of a burned out van and a wrecked taxi, so I left some journaling space. I'm going to have to buy another set of thickers because I am not happy about the patched 'e' on this.

This photo in the next layout is nothing without the journaling and is just a fun memory for Lizzy. I made the butterfly with my new SU punch, sanded the coodinations CS and tied embroidery floss into a body and antennae. When looking for letters I found this rub-on girl and like it for the theme. I came across this zipper while rummaging through my orange drawer. Anyone still have theirs? Finally I used it!!!
7 comments:
great butterfly and flourish. Love the NY skyline LO. great bow....i can't tie good ones.
All great pages! I really like the collage on Lizzy's "be yourself" page. I'm sure she'll appreciate that! The NY Skyline - great design on that and love how you mixed up the title thickers. WTG on using up stash (the orange zipper)!
I still have that ornage zipper, will use it some day. Great job on catching up and getting all those LOs done. Love the be yourself page!
Love all of these! Love how you framed the blue owl and love your mix of patterned paper on the bottom two layouts!! Such great memories that you've captured!
These are all fantastic!!!!!! Love the NY Skyline one!
i LOVE The patched E on that layout. you should definitely NOT replace it.
what great work!
I used my orange zipper but I can't remember where. Really love that skyline photo and the patched e wasn't noticed until you mentioned it. Well done on catching up :)
Post a Comment