Saturday, October 17, 2009

LOAD 17-19

I had a busy day. This first layout is Lizzy at a conference just for the sisters in her mission. I made the layered flowers at the sides of the photo from things in the kits and stuff on and near my table. Added buttons and bling to the flower border.


In August Lizzy sent a box home and I have used most everything that was in it. Then I had a wild idea for this layout. The page protector in the middle holds a bunch of food labels she sent home. They are all of things I have never seen before so I know they were new to her as well. Having been a picky eater all her life, I know that eating so many different things has been quite the adventure for her. Ric rac is from SU, robot stickers from CTMH - and they are related to the journaling.


I saw the flower on this next layout in someone's blog. Sorry, I don't know whose but thanks anyway. It is made with the new SU ornament punch. I embossed the petals and center with my Cuttlebug folders and sanded the petals, then curled them slightly. I added dimensionals to keep them raised on the page. Papers from October Scarlet Lime kit. These photos were taken at Jacob's second birthday party (now he's four). He had such chubby little cheeks - I had nearly forgotten because he is as thin as a rail now.



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Tricia what a fantastic idea with the food labels!! I also love all your hodge podge flowers in the first layout, they look like they could have come all packaged together!

Jen said...

You are so creative!!! Wonderful job!!!

Geri said...

I was eyeing that punch on Ryann's monthly kit - and now I see it can be used other than just Christmas!!!
Love the food layout! Talk about clever!

Valerie Bishop said...

Great idea with the food packages!! I'm going to scraplift that idea!~! All great layouts!!

Betsie Morris said...

Wow! Wow!Wow! I love your LOs! These are awesome. So clever with the food packaging.

Heather said...

Jacob is so little in that picture!