
I used a fun Simply Scrappin' kit from SU for this next layout. I loved this picture of Lizzy's roommates walking down the street in their sunglasses. I don't know why, but it made me think of that Sister Sledge song, "We Are Family." So I put the lyrics on the second page and surrounded it with pictures of Lizzy's roommates and companions. I have room to add more as I get them. It will be nine months before she comes home. The only thing I added that was not in the kit are the two SU corduroy buttons and the photo mat - also SU patterned paper.

Closer views of these two pages. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:
Awesome!!! Love the 4 generations LO!!
Great layouts! Love the medallian (not sure thats spelled correctly) on the first layout. Stunning!
always so neat to see four generation photos :) The sunglasses one makes me smile and what a great idea to leave room for more photos.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "Wicked LO" you posted a few post ago. You are on a roll! These are all fab!
Love all the layering on your generations lo and that is a very clever title on the we are family layout - love it!! You are doing awesome on this challenge!! Great layouts!
Post a Comment