Wednesday, September 16, 2009

LOAD 10-12

More LOAD pages. The first one is Lizzy on two different trips on the train. This girl loves the train - she has always hated to drive. I think these papers are from a Studio Calico kit. Lots of my older kits are getting quite jumbled and it's hard to remember.


These pictures were taken on Lizzy's trip to Coney Island. The little boys are following the Rabbi like baby ducks following their mother. Too cute. I wasn't going to add a title, but now I'm thinking, "Quack, quack, waddle, waddle." Nobody seems to notice them, but I think I would have been like Lizzy and taken a picture. We don't see a scene like this around here ever. I loved how colorful things looked behind the wall so I used colorful paper - I think from Scarlet Lime, but maybe some SC in there as well.


Yesterday I filled my cart with Stampin Up paper and sorted it into kits in between serving customers at the store. Today I pulled one out and put this together. Someone did something like this - I think in the OSU gallery - and I loved the idea of the long strips over the background circle. Journaling cards behind the photos, flower and flair from a recent Peachy Cheap deal (or possibly Flowers to Flourishes) and beads from Missus Wookie (almost gone!). Ribbon is SU, button Basic Gray. Clock face Jenni Bowlin kit. Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

These are amazing -- like usual! I have the SC kit that your top LO is done with and I may have to scrap lift it.

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Great work! I love the circle / PP look too - will have to lift that! ;)

Jen said...

Love them!!!

Kylie said...

Great LO's. I see you must have bought those American craft buttons from Flowers to Flourishes (me too!!) and I love them!
The rabbi pic is REALLY cute!

Valerie Bishop said...

These are beautiful! I love the design of the last layout - the diecut journal page is perfect and I love the pearl beads around the circle!! And the top layout is made with a SC kit - I love how you used the tickets!! WTG!

Geri said...

Love the striped paper behind the photos and the brads highlighting the circle

Annette said...

Great pages. My favorite is the last one. Awesome!