Wendrie at OSU posted a journaling challenge. This was a very introspective look at my life and how I came to be the person I am today. Very interesting, somehow refreshing and altogether a pleasant activity. Made me feel mellow and nostalgic. I recommend it. I wanted to keep my layout simple and focus on the journaling. The photos are merely copies so no worries about writing on vintage prints.

I tucked in a piece of vintage newsprint that is very unobtrusive yet adds that certain something. SU felt flowers, blue ribbon and half beads from the pretties kit. Lace from stash, black trim from SG kit. Click on the photo to read the journaling. Let me know what you think.
7 comments:
This is awesome. A treasure.
WOW!!! Love it!
Love the LO... but the journal rocks! I tried her challenge but really had a struggle with it... I may give it another try. You did an outstanding job!
Wow!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!!!!!!
Looks amazing - gonna have a go at this!
Very nice Tricia!
Tricia this is just awesome! I love it!
Post a Comment