
These sunny pictures were so vibrant they were easy to scrap. I just happened to have this bling on my table and love how it fits perfectly around Lizzy and her companion as they are walking away from the camera. I flipped the journaling block on its back and used word stickers for the message. The top and bottom of the journaling block is a circle punched from bright yellow CS and cut in half. I added a small strip of SU CS on the left to keep Lizzy from falling off the page and then balanced that with a similar piece on the right. Most of this is from the latest Scarlet Lime I think and my scrap stash. I've gotten my kits a little jumbled from digging through them so much.
4 comments:
Oh wow!!! Those flowers are gorgeous and the page is gorgeous too!!! Wow!
Cool to see the flowers used, love how that bling frame draws your eye too. Glad you are forced to rest and scrap :)
Such beautiful girls. And pretty pages. Why are you forced to rest??
Great LOs... love the photo of the two girls walking away. Great shot!
Post a Comment