Saturday, July 11, 2009

July Layouts

I woke up early this morning with my sleep bank full, so I quietly moved to my scrap room and got to work. It's 9:00 and I've finished three layouts today. My mojo is back! This first layout is a simple, everyday picture of David and me napping on the recliner when he was about 16 - note the hair - that helps me know how old he was. These papers are from a previous Scarlet Lime kit, letters and numbers American Crafts, yellow flower I think I took off a package a while ago and then today I added the red flower from an old SG kit. Leaves are made from SU ribbon, die cuts and green felt trim from SL, ric rac and transparency from stash, ink SU. I know the transparency is hard to read here, but IRL it isn't.


These are not the best pictures (pre-digital), but they are the only ones I have from this event. Elizabeth sang with her elementary school choir, McKinley Singers, for a couple of years. I think she is 12 here - that would make this 1999. Not putting a date until I can get her take on it - she always remembers better than I do. In the last one, I am up in the mezzanine looking down at the kids. Papers and rub on and red flowers SL, yellow flower Prima, blue brad and ribbons SU, swirl and letters AC, star brads from stash. Corrugated paper and journaling block SL.


We got this silly picture from the golf tournament we played in May. One of the sponsors had this photo shoot set up on one of the tees. The top left picture is the folder the photo came in. Not sure what Australia had to do with anything but I liked it. I don't think we even had the camera with us that day. Terry was in charge of the tournament and I kept busy helping him until it was time to golf. Then we just had a fun time. Papers are from stash and the new SL that came yesterday, sticker and foil chipboard from SL, lace and flower and bling from SG, letters AC, button SU, ric rac and transparency from stash. Journaling block SL. This layout really does have a white border all the way around.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the Fore one!!! ha ha!!! That's great! :) Thank goodness for digital photos & editing, huh?! :)