Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catching Up

April already. Where has the time gone? Actually, I've really been busy working on Lizzy's scrapbook. I'll get some layouts posted here pretty soon. This has been so fun for me. She doesn't know I'm doing this, so it will be a big surprise when she gets home. And when I say big - I mean BIG! She's been gone just over 100 days and I have already filled one album.

But before I get to Lizzy's album, check out these cute pictures of Jacob and Celestra. Jakey picked up the duster we had bought for the store and had so much fun with it. I think he's a budding scientist. Notice how he is experimenting with static here. I had to take it from him after he fell asleep - he had it cuddled up under his chin.



The kids spent the night last weekend. Here they are having a great time in the tub. Allen's too old to have a bath with the little kids. He's growing up so fast!

No comments: