Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Organizing
My progress has been oh, so slow! Mostly because I keep getting distracted. I will show you my latest distraction when I get it done. Anyway, I discovered that if I put my paper holders on their backs, I can add another shelf to my scrap storage wall. Wahoo! This is very helpful since my room is teeny tiny. Here is a picture of the scrapping storage - before I turned the paper holders over. Black and white doesn't look as disturbing as color. Notice also my punch holders. I got this idea from somewhere online. Great solution and they are right in my line of vision when I sit at my little table. Last, a little sneaky peek at my pegboard for holding items I don't want to forget I have and hope to use quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment